sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

Led Zeppelin - Live At Fillmore West, San Francisco, CA 04-24-1969



Live At Fillmore West, San Francisco, CA 04-24-1969



Setlist:

01 As Long As I Have You
02 You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover
03 Killing Floor
04 White Summer
05 Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
06 Pat's Delight
07 How Many More Times(Boston, MA 01-26-1969)

Info:

House of Elrond silver CD > Creator 2010 Pro to convert to FLAC

Since each listener has their own subjective ratings, likes and dislikes, etc; it is hard to sometimes distinguish and discuss what a person may or may not like.  But I can definitely say that what I really like about this Elrond version is the full sound, room filling low end (the highs are great too), and overall rich sound this CD has on it. 

In older versions of this show that I have, I use to have to severely turn down or even mute the part of the show where John Paul Jones' bass amp or cord starts messing up.  But in this copy, you can keep on listening as Plant and Page carry on with their ad lib "You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover" (still part of "As Long As I Have You" of course).  The distortion from earlier copies is gone!  This copy makes me feel like I'm right there at the show.

I'm definitely not demeaning any other versions of this show, and some out there may not agree with my assessment of this recording being the best.  But I definitely feel that it is.  And no matter which version of this show you have or get, they are all excellent!

If you grab (or have) this copy and have made comparisons on it with other recordings of the show, please let me know your opinion.  I'm always interested in what others think of the variations of sources, sounds, etc in music.  And it might help someone decide whether to download this version or one of the other versions in the contrast clause. 

Any way you look at it, if you don't have a copy of 1969-04-24, don't wait another day.  You're missing out on an excellent (possibly Peter Grant approved :-)) show from a superb era of Led Zeppelin's history.

Enjoy the show...

Bootradr

Download: 477,5 MB

http://depositfiles.com/files/ju3a3ik93

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario