viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

Graveyard - Live At O2 Arena, Dublin, Ireland 09-16-2013



Live At O2 Arena, Dublin, Ireland 09-16-2013



No Setlist

Source (Master):
Roland Edirol R-09HR (16bit wav, 44kHz)

Transfer:
R-09HR > CD Wave Editor > TLH > FLAC level 6


Notes:
Graveyard were supporting Soundgarden on their European tour.
I knew nothing of their music before this show but decided to record as I'd heard some good things.

I was standing to the left (as you look at the stage) approx 10 people back from the stage.
For the first 30 seconds or so I needed to reduce the input volume as it was too loud and was saturating,
so you should hear the sound gradually improve after that.

I was unfortunate enough, as always it seems, to be standing right next to a guy shouting for the same
song all night (Seven Seven?), so I was happy that they evidently chose NOT to play that one!
He was quite annoying but it's a nice little recording anyway.


Help needed with the setlist obviously.
Enjoy, share freely

Download: 180,8 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!QMwHBQiS!aE-vbTjKBmJQ3fBzvELIJi2bKapdOqw7Zt-NiJU8qCc

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario