sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

The Darkness - Live At The Majestic Theater, Detroit, MI 01-25-2013



Live At The Majestic Theater, Detroit, MI 01-25-2013



Photo By Adam Graham/ Detroit News

Setlist:

01 Intro
02 Every Inch Of You
03 Black Shuck
04 Growing On Me
05 She Just A Girl, Eddie
06 One Way Ticket
07 Nothin's Gonna Stop Us
08 Get Your Hands Off My Woman
09 Love Is Only A Feeling
10 Friday Night
11 Hazel Eyes
12 Street Spirit (Fade Out)
13 Forbidden Love
14 Givin' Up
15 Stuck In A Rut
16 I Believe In A Thing Called Love
17 Jam
18 Living Each Day Blind
19 Love On The Rocks with No Ice

Taper: VH Drummer

Info:

Lineage: Sony ECM DS70P > Tascam DR-2d > GoldWave > CDWave >FLAC(3)
Location: Elevated section in back in front of right stack
Grade: B+

Notes:

First time using the Tascam DR-2d. I like it, but I need to invest in a new set if microphones
soon. I missed out on The Darkness last year, so I was very determined to go this time. They
cut a few songs from their normal set, but it was a great show nonetheless. The recording is
a little bit distant sounding, but it's nothing that makes it difficult to listen to. The opening band,
Hell or High Water, was pretty mediocre at best. The guy next to me kept yelling at them
between songs. He said some pretty harsh things. I was crying due to how much I was laughing
at his comments. Please do not distribute in lossy formats such as .mp3 or .wma--preserve
the highest quality and do not sell.

**One last note is that the files start with track no. 2, and this is because I didn't delete a
13 second snippet at the beginning. I can assure you that all the songs are here

Download: 545,9 MB

http://depositfiles.com/files/u0usm2ch1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario