jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

Kadavar - Live At Pitcher, Duesseldorf, Germany 05-12-2013



 Live At Pitcher, Duesseldorf, Germany 05-12-2013





Setlist:

01. Black Sun
02. Doomsday Machine
03. Living In Your Head
04. All Our Thoughts
05. The Eye of the Storm
06. Broken Wing
07. Come Back Life
08. Purple Sage
09. Forgotten Past
10. Creature of the Demon
11. Goddess of Dawn

Christoph Lupus Lindemann • Guitar/vocals
christoph Tiger Bartelt • Drums
Simon Dragon Bouteloup • Bass Guitar

www.facebook.com/kadavarofficial

Recorded/filmed by SweetLeaf
This is Sweetleaf recording 009 (CD-R compatible audio version)

Audience recording

Equipment: Zoom Q3HD
Recording mode: 16bit 96kHz (audio), 16:9 HD PAL (video)

.mov files > zoom handy share > HDD (.wav 96kHz) > audacity (volume, tracks split, 44.1kHz) > tlh (fixing SBEs, md5 checksum) > flac (level 6)

video details:
Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10)(avc1)
Resolution: 1920x1080px
Framerate: 29,970029 f/sec.
Audio Codec: DVD LPCM Audio (lpcm)

running time: 70:47

Notes:

This was the second show that I recorded/filmed with my Zoom Q3HD, and the best sounding so far, I think.

This was also the third time I saw/recorded Kadavar (the other two were filmed with my old Panasonic HM-TA1 and of inferior quality)

My position was directly in front of the stage, first row. The result is loud yet not distorted. I did not change/EQ anything except for the overall volume.

I did not cut any audience noise or banter between the songs. There is no encore break - Kadavar didn't play encores back then.

 Artwork included.

I also included a few screenshots of the video version as a preview.

Any comments welcome.

I hope you enjoy this show as much as I did!

SweetLeaf666

Download: 489,5 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!2ppiTRwJ!eu8-SW_hHJjRil6n6xPVXgduGI10cFN1hxX6B_JPlo8

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario